NEXT OKTOBERFEST - 3rd/4th/5th October 2014 back at
THE RIVER DART COUNTRY PARK, ASHBURTON, DEVON.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
Oktoberfest's a one off - completely unique in the UK - indeed, it's not a' show' at all in the expected sense! So say "au revoir" to the V-dub show season in style. Oktoberfest is all about you VW people and is held at a jewel of a campsite with an endless list of on and off site facilities.
Oktoberfest: Here's what you'll get
- 2 great nights of entertainment including Saturday night Halloween Fancy Dress Party with a uniquely Oktoberfest slant on the traditional.
- good food from the onsite Old Sawmill Cafe
- limited trade presence - no huge trade arena
- A host of great on and off site facilities including an utterly amazing adventure playground, wonderful country and river walks - no bored kids
- SHOW AND SHINE plus a host of Camping Awards (eg Best Watercooled Van, Best Aircooled Van, Best Stickered Van, Best Speed Bump Detector, Best themed camping area and, back by popular request, the Horniest Horn etc. etc.)
EXTRA ONSITE ACTIVITIES payable locally include the High Ropes Course (from 14 tokens a go), Climbing Wall (4 tokens a day), Mega Zip Wire (4 tokens a go), Water Zorbs (5 tokens for 5 mins), Canoeing (8 tokens for half an hour for the boat and equipment for up to 3 people) where 1 token = £1 (nb. above are 2012 prices).
THE RIVER DART COUNTRY PARK IS IN ASHBURTON, DEVON