Please note: we are generally in hibernation from the middle of October, waking sleepily around April.
We do check our emails occasionally during this period of hibernation, so please feel free to contact us, but don't expect an instant reply :-)
Before you get in touch, please check out this list of frequently asked questions - hopefully you'll find the answer there!
* When can I buy tickets? - The first batch will be available at Bristol Volksfest. Then online shortly afterwards
* Electric hook-up - is available but not guaranteed. So get in quick if you want power to the van!
* Extend your stay - Why not make more of your trip and explore beautiful Devon. If you want to extend your weekend you can stay extra nights on Thursday and Sunday as well (extra charge of £15 per pitch per night).
* THEME - TBA.
* What time do gates open?
Thursday: 12 midday - 9pm (only available for those who have booked extra nights)
Friday: 9am - 10pm
Saturday: 9am - 9pm
Sunday: 9am - 4pm
* Are dogs welcome? - Yes - dogs are welcome but they MUST be well behaved, kept on a lead in public areas and cleaned up after.
* When is the Show & Shine? - Sunday. The show & shine takes place on the lawns (unless wet weather) on Sunday morning.
* Can we visit for the day? - Yes. You can visit Oktoberfest on Saturday or Sunday. Please note that this is predominantly a camping event. Friday is just for camping so no day entry on Friday. The price is £8 per adult, children aged 5 - 15 are £5 per child
For ALL enquiries about the show please contact us as follows:
Post: Oktoberfest UK, 7 - 9 Ducie Road Business Park, Lawrence Hill, Bristol, BS5 0DR